Monday, May 16, 2016

SOM

Who - AMA (American Motorcycle Association) 
What - Announcing 450 National Champion
Where - Press Conference after the last race of season
When - February 3, 2016 // Saturday Afternoon
Why - Champion to be crowned
How - announcing it


 Today, February 3, 2016; the AMA National Champion is to be crowned. 

"Through hard work on and off the track, full dedication and the itch to be successful; 42 riders lined up at the first round all with the same goal," said AMA's correspondent Jeff Langham.  

Weeks later, the final round has just ended and a champion has been crowned. 

Accomplishing this task took many years of hard work, luck and success in racing. 

From growing up in a family dedicated to racing amateur nationals, to getting your pro card and racing AMA sanctioned events nationally; motocross is a community & there are very few riders to accomplish a title in any form. 

'I would like to welcome the 2014 450 national champion, Ryan Villopoto!' said Jeff Langham. 

'Thank you very much. I'm so blessed to be here right now on top of the podium. I'd like to give all the glory to the Man up above my wife, Melissa and my team. Without any of them I couldn't have accomplished this goal. I'd like to give a big shoutout to my mechanic, Torque; he's stuck by my side through everything this year. Also, all my sponsors; they supplied me with all the best parts and service in the industry,' said Ryan 

'Wow, I've definitely enjoyed watching you race this year and take on all the competition. The field this year was stacked; the championship was in the grasp of at least 5 different riders and you persevered; I know you're busy and thank you for your time. Enjoy your newly won title and have a big round of applause for our newly crowned national champion; Ryan Villopoto,' said Jeff.

'Thank you, I'm going to head back to the trailer to spend time with my wife and team,' said Ryan.









No comments:

Post a Comment